All kinds of diets allow us to get in shape in a short time. A popular short-term weight loss system is the six-petalled diet. It consists of six one-day diets, proteins and carbohydrates, which are interchangeable. The 6-petal diet, the menu of which we will examine daily, will allow you to quickly get rid of a few pounds, but you need to know exactly what you can eat while following it and how to prepare healthy meals for each day.
The essence of the diet
What are the six days of this diet:
- Day 1. We eat fish.
- Day 2. Vegetables.
- Day 3. Based on chicken.
- Day 4. Carbohydrates - based on cereals.
- Day 5. Cottage cheese.
- Day 6. We eat fruit.
The 6-petal diet menu is considered quite balanced. It saturates the body with both protein and carbohydrates, contributing to effective weight loss. Let's take a closer look at how you should eat each of the six "petals" each day.
Day 1 - Fish
The first day on the diet menu with 6 petals per week is based on fish of all kinds. It is recommended to cook, bake or steam it. During the day, you should not eat more than 500 grams of fish. It contains a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body, among other things because they contribute to healthy weight loss. And the protein contained in fish is well absorbed by the body and helps maintain muscle in the weight loss process.
The menu of this day may include fish from the following varieties:
- Dietary fish (0, 2-4% fat): pollen, tuna, cod, perch, trout, cod, see and so on.
- Fish with high content of protein and fat (4-8%): sea bass, carp, horse mackerel, pink salmon.
- Fatty fish (more than 8% fat). This includes herring, salmon, mackerel, halibut, sturgeon, eel.
The best option is to combine both fatty and dietary fish varieties in one day. For a change, you can also add seafood to the menu, such as mussels, shrimp, squid. You are allowed to drink tea without sugar, it is also important to have enough clean water. On this day, the body usually does not experience stress, as it receives a sufficient amount of protein. On this day, the six-petal diet menu can be based on the following recipes:
- Baked trout. Clean the fish, rinse, rub it with a little salt (although ideally it is desirable to do without it). Bake the trout in the oven until done. Then remove the skin. To improve the taste characteristics, you can pour lemon juice over the fish.
- Slate meatballs with herbs. Pass the pollock carcasses through a meat grinder. Finely chop the greens, add it to the minced meat, lightly season with salt and pepper. Wrap in small balls, place them in a pan and bake until done.
- Baked pollen. Cut the pollen carcasses into pieces, lightly season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven. Finish with fresh herbs.
Day 2 - Vegetables
On the second day of the diet, the menu of 6 petals will consist of vegetables. From them you can cook different dishes with minimal use of salt and spices. Other products, including vegetable oils, are prohibited. You can also drink vegetable juices. Vegetables can be cooked, boiled, steamed or eaten raw. You can not fry them.
You can use any vegetables, including starches. It is better to combine different vegetables on this day - so you can make the menu more varied.
When designing menus and recipes for the 6 petal diet today, keep the following in mind:
- The basis of the diet can be a traditional cucumber tomato salad.
- Stuffed pepper. Fill the vegetables with half-cooked boiled cabbage, add tomato sauce and bake in the oven.
- Grate or chop the boiled beets. Add the garlic for spice.
- Soups are allowed. Finely chop the eggplant, onion, carrots and tomatoes, put them in a saucepan and cook for about seven minutes.
- Cold soup. Beat the pepper, tomato, onion and herbs in the blender. If you want to make the dish more fluid, you can add another tomato.
- Baked pumpkin is delicious and healthy. Cut it into slices, put it in a pan and leave it in the oven for an hour.
Day 3 - Chicken
The third day of the diet is based on the use of chicken meat. You can use fillets and breast. Chicken is a pure protein, low in fat and almost no carbohydrates, which makes it a popular diet food. No more than 500 grams per day can be consumed. You can use up to 200 ml of chicken broth. An approximate diet menu for 6 petals this day might be:
- Breakfast: boiled chicken breast.
- Lunch: chicken fillet baked in foil.
- Lunch: chicken broth, where you can add a little salt, spices and herbs.
- Afternoon snack: Grilled breast without skin.
- Dinner: a piece of boiled fillet.
Be sure to remove the skin from the chicken, otherwise it does not make sense to talk about a healthy diet.
The chicken can be boiled, cutlets steamed from it, cooked. One of the recipes may be this: in a layer of onions in a chicken, put pieces of poultry grated with spices. You can add chopped tomatoes on top to remove the juice from the dish. Simmer on low heat for about two hours.
Day 4 - Cereals
The 6 petal diet, the menu for each day of which is quite simple, will saturate your body with useful complex carbohydrates on the fourth day. You can eat any cereal, bran, cereal, sprouted grains, a small amount of seeds in between. A small amount of kvass is also allowed. On this day, the body will be cleansed effectively. An approximate detailed diet menu for 6 petals this day might be:
- Breakfast: millet porridge boiled in water.
- Snack: buckwheat;
- Lunch: boiled brown rice.
- Afternoon snack: oatmeal?
- Dinner: buckwheat.
Between meals, you can eat a small amount of seeds that will help you deal with hunger.
Buckwheat can be prepared as follows: in the evening on the eve of the day of cereals, rinse, put it in a thermos and pour boiling water in a ratio of 1: 2. Yours will be ready in the morning. You can also put the cereal in a saucepan and turn it off immediately. After a few hours, the granules will evaporate.
We can diversify the menu by cooking buckwheat meatballs. Cool the buckwheat and grind it in the blender. Add the onion and herbs, beat again. Now the mass must be shaped and baked. You can use different cereals depending on what you like best.
Day 5 - Flint
In the diet menu of 6 petals for each day, the penultimate day is important, which, in fact, is unloading the cottage cheese. For many, it becomes difficult, as not everyone likes to use only cottage cheese. To improve the taste, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of low-fat sour cream to the cottage cheese. You can also drink a glass of milk. The cottage cheese itself should be low fat. This day will saturate the body with valuable milk protein. The menu could be as follows:
- BREAKFAST. Cottage cheese with a little yogurt.
- Snack: a glass of milk.
- Lunch: cottage cheese.
- Snack: a glass of natural yogurt.
- Dinner: cottage cheese.
For one day you should not eat more than 500 grams of cottage cheese with a fat content of up to 5%. If you feel hungry at night, you can drink a glass of kefir. To improve the taste, you can add cinnamon to the curd. Sugar is forbidden. You can pay attention to such an interesting recipe as pasta with cottage cheese. Melt the cheese, roll the mass into balls, in which there will be cottage cheese. To stick, you can add egg white. For a few minutes, the balls are boiled in milk.
Day 6 - Fruity
The six-petalled diet, the menu for which every day ends with fruit, lasts six days, respectively, the fruit day will be the last. This day we will eat fruit. You can eat them fresh or make smoothies. For example, put a banana, apple and kiwi in a bowl of blender, beat. In fact, any fruit can be cooked this way. You can combine different fruits by making a fruit salad and pouring lemon juice over it. Freshly squeezed juices are also allowed. A delicious choice for this day are the baked apples with cinnamon, quince. You can also eat berries, fresh or thawed.
A detailed menu of the 6 petal diet this day can be:
- Breakfast: orange, apple.
- Snack: banana.
- Lunch: fruit salad.
- Snack: a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- Dinner: Smoothie with apple, kiwi and banana.
Experts advise not to rely on fruits that contain a lot of sucrose, such as grapes and bananas. But fruits, which are based on fiber, will speed up the weight loss process. Apples and citrus fruits are very useful.
You can bake pears in the oven by adding a little cinnamon or vanilla. Steamed apples are also a delicious and healthy choice. Rinse them, pierce them a couple of times with a fork. Remove the core and place in its place a small amount of raisins. Wrap the apples in foil and put them in a double bowl for 15 minutes.
On this day, the abuse of physical activity is not recommended. Take a break and spend some time with yourself.
In this diet 6 petals, the menu for each day of which we have reviewed, is completed. The menu can be changed and adapted to your tastes, but it should be based only on the allowed products. You should not change the days of the diet, as the secret of its effectiveness is exactly in a clear order, especially in the alternation of proteins and carbohydrates. If possible, and you want to consolidate the result, you can dedicate another day to the diet, which will be a discharge - drink only water. Naturally, the ideal choice is for this day to be a day off. Therefore, it is recommended to start the diet on Monday - this will help you not to get confused.